November 22nd, 2009
|01:33 am - Attempting to win the prize for most inappropriate icon ever|
...One of my lightbulbs just exploded.
And I mean that literally. There was a loud bang, and now my room smells like something's caught fire.
Current Mood: shocked
|Date:||November 21st, 2009 03:02 pm (UTC)|| |
They do that! It is most alarming!
Also, vacuum the ever-loving-life out of that carpet, the glass goes everywhere.
It's never happened to me before! Normally they just make a popping noise and are dead.
|Date:||November 21st, 2009 03:14 pm (UTC)|| |
Last time it happened me was in my friend's house, the landing one went just as we came into the hall and we may have screamed and clung like cartoon characters.
Apparently they used to do this all the time.
See, that's the odd bit - it never happened to me with normal old lightbulbs, but now I'm using the high-tech energy efficient ones, BOOM!
I swear, it sounded like someone fired a gun or something.
|Date:||November 21st, 2009 06:37 pm (UTC)|| |
Poltergeist activity? I didn't think that happened with modern light bulbs.
|Date:||November 22nd, 2009 12:15 am (UTC)|| |
That happened to me once. Scary shit. You ok though?
I jumped like a foot when it happened, but yeah, I'm fine.