Mainly because by the end of it, we got to the point where everyone had been broken numerous times, and you couldn't say anything, really, without everyone bursting into fits of laughter (or cringing).
We successfully managed to break the DM many, many times though, which was of the good.
Curse our smutty minds!
But yeah, this session had:
- Steven Quartermain selling silk.
- Far too much singing of "We're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard." Again. Including the silk version.
- Possibly a brothel named Isengard.
- Silk. Again.
- A ship's captain covered in bling.
- A Paladin committing suicide by beating himself over the head with the public phone.
- Me going by the pseudonym "Miss O'Crappe"
- Me in a nurse's outfit. Again.
- And it ended on a cliffhanger with the entire party drugged.
Some quotes from it:
mercdaemon: "You wake up to the Paladin crowing."
fa11ing_away and myself (in perfect unison): "Say it, say it, say it!"
mercdaemon: "Oh crap."
Me: "You called?"
fa11ing_away and I got back from D&D, and there was stuff all over the living room. O_O
I've finally gone and given my birthday list to Mum. And fa11ing_away keeps taunting me with hints abot what she's getting me, which is most unfair.
Also: About the birthday thing
I'm too lazy to bother arranging somehing proper, but I can do something quick on the fly. So, I'm leaning towards having dinner somewhere as a group, and then going out for a few cocktails. We'd probably meet around 6 or 6.30 in the Basement Friday, head off for the meal, and then people who know clubs and bars better than me can direct me to some good ones.
So, if any Basement/Second Floor/Melbourne types are interested, please comment to tell me you'll be able to come along. And give me your recommendation for a dinner spot. I'd prefer responses by Friday afternoon, so I can book a table if necessary.