Ended up spending probably a little too much, but it's not as if I have been shopping for anything apart from food for ages, so I think I'm okay with it.
Ze Purchases list ended up as:
- One hot-pink metallic corset.
- One blue silky wrap.
- One tweedy black sparkly ankle-length A-line skirt.
Random Cool Op-Shop:
- One red patent leather handbag.
- One hat of extreme indescribable coolness. (Seriously, I can't explain it, but it is awesome)
Funky Asian Giftware Place:
- One purple silk emproidered blouse.
- One shiny pink scarf.
- Five very cool and cheap bangles.
- One hot pink and white tulle miniskirt, aka the most awesome thing in the history of awesomeness.
fa11ing_away also ended up with some nice stuff (She was apparently having a green day. Music jokes not allowed, plz)
Oh, and I wore the rainbow poncho, which was much admired. Yay!
And I found a fur coat for sale at a reasonable price, so I shall have to email Mum photos, 'cos she was after one, and knows I am the op-shopper.