I'm ten minutes into it, and whee! It makes no sense, and the special effects are incredibly dodgy, but damn it's fun.
Also, it keeps giving me flashbacks - well, flash-forwards, technically - to New Who episodes.
*runs off to watch more*
- Why the hell is there a road in the Death Zone?
- Two and the Brigadier are love. Srsly.
- But I don't like fake!One. I want the real One back.
- That was a seriously dodgy ankle twist, Susan.
- The Raston Warrior Robot is crack in a silver leotard. I want one.
- ...Did Three just cop a feel of Sarah Jane?
- Fake!Zoe is wearing a bubble-wrap dress. A bubble-wrap dress! *dies*
- I heart Borusa's goth!evil!outfit.
- "Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!" *cheers*
- "Immortality is a curse." O_O Now that's familiar.
- Two and Three fighting is the Best. Thing. Ever. I love them both.
- I love how at the end the Doctor just flees after being made President. Seriously awesome.
- I love my cracktastic show. Seriously. Even when it is bad, it's endlessly entertaining.