|10:06 pm - Dipping into Old School|
So, in a Doctor Who disc swap (Don't ask...) I asked for a random Old School DVD and got given... The Five Doctors.
I'm ten minutes into it, and whee! It makes no sense, and the special effects are incredibly dodgy, but damn it's fun.
Also, it keeps giving me flashbacks - well, flash-forwards, technically - to New Who episodes.
*runs off to watch more*
- Why the hell is there a road in the Death Zone?
- Two and the Brigadier are love. Srsly.
- But I don't like fake!One. I want the real One back.
- That was a seriously dodgy ankle twist, Susan.
- The Raston Warrior Robot is crack in a silver leotard. I want one.
- ...Did Three just cop a feel of Sarah Jane?
- Fake!Zoe is wearing a bubble-wrap dress. A bubble-wrap dress! *dies*
- I heart Borusa's goth!evil!outfit.
- "Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!" *cheers*
- "Immortality is a curse." O_O Now that's familiar.
- Two and Three fighting is the Best. Thing. Ever. I love them both.
- I love how at the end the Doctor just flees after being made President. Seriously awesome.
- I love my cracktastic show. Seriously. Even when it is bad, it's endlessly entertaining.