But have noticed that since becoming a Uni person, my long-standing dislike for coffee seems to have collapsed. I have given in! I have been seduced by the Dark Side! Though I have decided that if I am going to drink coffee, it might as well be good coffee - I still refuse to touch instant. Plush Fish in Union House seems to have the best coffee around, as far as I can tell...
Also: Random Shop Sign (at Plush Fish): "Our staff are trained to kill"
Have also decided that my Programming tutor is a bit useless. She has a distinct tendency to spend ages explaining irrelevent stuff - she took twenty minutes today to explain something that a student summarised in one sentence. Seriously, Programming tutes = waste of time.
At least the Prac class tomorrow is of some use...
And just because it is going around right now:
The fandom meme
a. Post a list of 10 fandoms.
b. Have your friends list guess your favourite character from each one.
c. When guessed, bold the line, include the character name, and write a sentence about why you like that character.
1. Harry Potter
2. Star Wars
3. Discworld - Death, from aeque. Because Death just rocks. Though I must say, he does share the honour with Vetinari, who I find oddly fascinating - but you gotta love a man with power, eh?
4. Buffy - Spike, from neo_leviathan. Because he is just so wonderfully snarky and sarcastic, but also a real sweetheart (though he'd never admit it) Also, he's just so damn sexy!
6. Red Dwarf - Rimmer, from aeque. Funniest guy in the show. And he is just such a bastard. Though I utterly adore Ace - who is technically the same guy when you get down to it. What a guy!
7. Good Omens - Crowley, from neo_leviathan. Another of the wonderfully sarcastic types, as well as being the coolest guy ever.
8. Thursday Next books
9. Pirates of the Caribbean - Captain Jack Sparrow, from neo_leviathan. Not only is Johnny Depp my favourite actor, but he makes such a wonderfully unique and funny character, who just steals the whole show. And another of the incredibly good looking types *sigh*...