Thus, in no particularly important order:
1. In a move that has shocked precisely, oooh, no-one, we have Gay!Dumbledore wank. Hopefully the first in a long and fabulously wanky future. Bless you, JKR, for something this marvellous.
2. In another bit of news that has caused fandom to explode - this time positively (for the most part) - that casting spoiler for Doctor Who's Children in Need special this year. Which has gotten me this fab icon, and a great deal of enthusiasm.
And a deep curiosity to that omnipresent Doctor Who question: But is it canon?
3. Last week in Star Trek club we watched some episodes of Banzai, which is cracktastic brilliance. I was mildly disappointed (though not entirely surprised) to find out that it is a spoof. Still cracktastic brilliance though. Naturally, it was courtesy of becker_'s televisual experiences.
4. Of course, for cracktastic hilarity from that meeting, nothing goes past the Bukkake Milk commercial. Yes, really. I'm fairly certain this is also a spoof, but man, I was almost hyperventilating from laughing so hard.
5. When I was at the Secular Club's AGM (Don't. Ask.), I was informed that their club's main aim was trolling.
I asked (and have been given permission) to troll in their name. *evil laugh*
6. darthcorrie, you really, really shouldn't have linked me to that site. Now I am working my way through the Death Note manga.
7. One of the unit's downstairs is being repainted. It is entirely possible to get high off paint fumes just by standing in the hallway.
8. I have found that we shall be staying in this hotel in Thailand.
For those who didn't know: I'm going to Thailand at the end of November. Huzzah!
ETA: Still no comment notifications. *sighs* That's going to hurt when they start showing up.