Most of it related to yesterday...the day before, now that I come to look at the time...
Firstly - Finished the damnable Lit Essay. Is writen, printed, handed in and received by tutor. Much relief. And only one more essay to go for Lit this semester...
Secondly - Maths test was on Monday morning. Of the seven questions, I managed to answer the first five in their entirety, but I couldn't do the last two, because I...er, forgot how. *feels stupid* At least that means the end of mid-year type things, and no more assignmenet work for a little while at least.
Thirdly - Due to the allnighter I pulled to get all the Lit et al done on time, there was extreme tiredness on Monday. In response to that, immediately after my last lecture, I headed right back to IH and SLEPT. And it wasn't just ordinary sleep - it was EPIC. As in from about 5pm to 9.30 the next morning. And with only a short break at about midnight for a shower. *Is feeling refreshed*
Fourth..oh, you get the picture.
- Got some rather interesting mail. After quite a while, the money from my Grandfather's will haas come through. So now in possession of a large check I must remember to deposit sometime in the not too distant future.
- And on the subject of money, Quick Brown Fox in the city is on the lookout for a sales assisstant. So I shall have to remember to also print out a resume and cover letter for them before I head into the city again (either this Thursday or weekend)
- My Lit lesture today got cancelled. Apparently, the lecture theatre was double booked, and the other group had a test or something and outranked us Lit people. So no lecture. And we were doing Kafka, which I actually like. (But not as much as Eliot, being the poetry fiend that I am.)
- Spent most of my lunchtime, as well as the free Lit time, playing Munchkin with Second Floor types. It was much fun. *loffs Munchkin* Also, whilst in the second floor region, I went and leant my copy of Something Rotten to laurenmitchell, in exchange for one of her X-Files DVDs. Good Gods, it has been a long time since I watched anything X-Files. I actually kinda miss it.
- Next Monday is ANZAC day. Yay, no classes!
And Random Quote of the Day:
"The arse is for sodomising!"