|09:13 pm - Too lazy to come up with an interesting subject line|
And it's Wednesday Weirdness time again! Admittedly, this week's isn't nearly as weird as some, but hey, it's been a few weeks. Let me build back into it gradually.
- In this week's Psych lab, there was, completely randomly, a slide with a picture of Mom from Futurama. As one does.
- Star Trek Club watched old, old X-Files. As in the pilot, I do believe. Which was mostly weird in the kind of hilarious way, what with the slightly dodgy acting and antique technology and epic logic fail of Mulder.
- On that note, Aliens abducted fa11ing_away's pants. (And they ate chocolate in the lecture theatre).
- Hippy cafe that sells Pocky has expanded to a wide range of mysterious Asian lollies. I would buy some, but I have no idea what they are. And I have a rule against eating things I can't identify.
- In Creative Writing, our tutor made us have a class discussion on our failed relationships.
And now I think I shall be heading off for an early night, since I was up epically late last night
starting torrents in the off-peak hours finishing off my Creative Writing first draft.
Current Mood: tired