- Melbourne Weather >:(. Yes, I know I should be pleased about the rain and all, but did the Melbourne Weather have to be so exceptionally... Melbourne Weather about things and thus be ridiculously cold for April? Seriously, I shouldn't have to rug up this much for another month or two.
- Take Home exam for Sociology. Admittedly, it's only 1000 words, but it's the principle of the thing. Though I hopefully have enough free time this weekend to get it all over and done with before next Monday.
- Also the part where I had to go to my stupid 9am Lecture to pick up said exam, on far too little sleep.
Things about today I did like:
- FOUL! In which Tristan shared his fascinating tale of why ANZACs are like Pokemon, at least according to certain school children, and this fabulously memorable quote:
"I swear people try to shave me in the night."
Also a whole lot of playing The Floor Is Made of Lava, which was great fun until my foot decided to start complaning. And all the people started leaving.
Things about today which produced mixed emotions.
- The new FMA episode. Not because it was bad - far from it, it was very, very good, and I am not arguing with those who say it was the best of the new show - but because it was the Nina episode. And thus produced a charming combination of sadness and horror and anger. Nina ;_;! Tucker >:(
...Yeah, that didn't exactly put me in the most cheery frame of mind.
At least I can get a good night's sleep tonight.