And I shall hopefully be heading off to sleep not too late, since there's a meeting I want to go to at Uni tomorrow.
Anyways, today's Wednesday Weirdness.
- For the latter parts of Star Trek club, we got a lovely dose of the Tristan YouTube Variety Show. Which was as cracktastic as ever. Things watched included AMV Hell - so much funnier now I know most of the animes being used - and Banzai. Which was... Banzai.
- Oh, and we also watched some Firefly, which was less weird and more a reminder of how much I loved that show. Our Mrs Reynolds remains hilarious and awesome.
- I got told off for not having "hobbies" because I was on a computer in the Rowdy by someone wearing period medieval garb. Okay, so it was Allan, but still...
- Creative Writing was solid crack. First we had HatMan wearing a (fake) Firefighter's hat.
Then there was the discussion on Trainspotting with our (Scottish) tutor, which kept going off on random tangents.
Then there was the bit where our writing task was a monologue containing as much slang and cursing as possible, which were then read out to the class.
Then there was the bit where we somehow ended up having a discussion on how different kinds of Marijuana products are prepared.
Two hours of solid crack.
- Then I went and crashed a SCA event and drank their mead. Okay, not so much crashed as was invited by fa11ing_away.
And that was my day. My strange and rather amusing day.