June 4th, 2005
|11:29 pm - Tales from Swotvac|
Just a whole lot of randomness that has been passing through my head as of late.
- Essay questions are entirely full of crap. Just saying...
- I have discovered another two types of Orwell essays to add to my list: The first is Irrelevent Orwell Essays, which do nothing but waste my time. And the second is Really, Really Awful Orwell Essays, of which mine is an example.
- I think I am developing an addiction to pears. Over the last few days, I seem to be eatingat least four a day. mainly because I tend to snack while working, and they are about the best fruit the kitchen has, but still...
I am expecting withdrawl symptoms over the break.
- The only good thing to come out of Swotvac is that I am not actually spending any money. So, go me!
- I have plugged the site I got my icon from so many times since I got it, I really should be asking for a commission about now.
- Random Music Cool Thing: Intergalactic Friends, which is a mash-up of Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys, and We Used To Be Friends by The Dandy Warhols.
Intergalactic Friends is Teh Love.
- Random Website: Check out this site. If that doesn't make you giggle, I don't know what will.
Hahaha. Loved the website, and I'm not even a SW fan.
Pears are good for you...loads of fiber and vitaminy goodness. Have you ever tried Asian pears? They're shaped like apples and are really crunchy. And way too expensive to ever actually buy. Mmmmm.
See, that's why I picked out the pears. Cos they were healthy. Really, it had nothing at all to do with the fact that they were free. Honestly.
You don't have to explain it to me. Explain it to the poor pears whose tragic lives you're ending four times a day.
I am an evil, evil individual. I even have evil listened as one of my interests, go check out my profile.
Oh, I don't doubt it for a minute.
I wouldn't dare.
*wanders to cupboard, grabs pear, late night supper follows*
Aha! I still have a pear left!
A bold move. I see your pear, and raise two mandarines.
I also have...well, a junkfood dispenser a short walk away! And money! I can buy all the food I want.
...or can you?
yoink! *steals a pear and runs away*
Beware that path, young Padawan
Dispensers leads to frustration
Frustration lead to hate
Hate leads to suffering
Mwahaha! Just had dinner, and so am back with THREE more pears!
My domination is complete!
awww. I only have mandarines.
I have a luv-er-ly bunch of manda-weens!
Here they all standing in a row
(dum dum dum)
big ones, small ones, one's as big as your head.
Give em a twist, a flick of the wrist and smoosh them - now they're DEAD! X_x
*does a little fruit dance*
tis a fruit! a fruit! dance pear-girl, dance!
wow, I just realized that melon is an anagram of lemon ^^,
melon = lemon. Mysterious.
Though that reminds me of the rather yummy Wendy's Lemon-Melon Sorbet. Mmm, lemon-melon...
... or its even more delicious counterpart, the great, almighty lemon gelati.