*looks at that final statement, and gets very, very confused*
And in news from today:
- Algorithmic ProblemSolving included the best lecture typo ever.
On the screen, in big bold letters, "incldude".
From now on I shall call everyone incldude.
- I think there is something very wrong about the fact that in my Psych lecture today, on "The contributions of Genes and Environment in Development," my first thought was as to how this could be applied to Tom Riddle.
Because I am not obsessed with my fandom at all.
- There was free food at Star Trek club!
- Went shopping afterwards. Well, not so much shopping as looking at things I want to buy. *sighs*
- My quotes book (all Second Floorians know the one) has almost run out, so I went and got a new one. You know, it's surprisingly difficult to find teeny-tiny notebooks for sale. I ended up getting one that was twice as big, but cost $2, so was happy.
- Cheap offcuts from Suga = Love. And much yum.
- I try not to be at all stereotypical and all, but I was extremely entertained by the fact that on the tram to IH, I saw this really professional looking guy, business suit and all. And he was reading Harry Potter. And it wasn't even the adult cover.
This amused me for the entire journey.
paradoxian: (To me) "if you weren't a vegetarian, you'd probably be a better person."