And also two straight weeks of actually teaching classes, can't forget that. Blarg.
...I just like the word "blarg", okay?
Have a whole pile of links while I am still awake enough to post them, because I don't know how tired I am going to be over the next while, and some sites are blocked on the school's internet. And there is something wrong with the internet connection on my phone, which I tried to get fixed on Friday. The "fix" I got lasted approximately two hours before it quit working.
So yes, stuff.
- After the Royal WeddingTM a priest was recorded turning cartwhells down the aisle. Bless. (Pun not intended).
- Jersey Shore gone Wilde. See scenes from Jersey Shore retold... in the style of Oscar Wilde. Because he apparently makes everything better. (Also, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5.)
- Automatic Daily Mail Headline Generator. Create one, and then guess how long until it actually shows up in the paper. (My most recent example: HAS FACEBOOK IMPREGNATED YOU?)
- Slow Motion video of Gelatine cubes being dropped So wobbly.
- Hungry Kittens Want Food. I am mildly disappointed this has no audio, actually.