June 19th, 2011
|10:27 pm - Everything's better with kittens|
I think I am getting a cold, and it is not at all fun. :(
So I decided to make a post of shiny cheerful I have been linked to.
- Rainbow Roses. Exactly what the name implies, but eee, prettiful. I want some.
- One and a Half Men It's Game of Thrones... as a buddy comedy. Naturally.
- New Living End song. They should have a new album coming up soon, too.
- Fred Astaire, and a whole lot of drums. I think he just pulled one over that kid there, too.
- New Maru video. LOL at box-induced somersaults. (And there's also Maru's birthday video. Oh Maru, proof YouTube was made so people could post videos of their cats.)
- Kitten inna Hamster Ball. Kitty, they aren't designed for someone your size.
- Tiny kitten dancing! All together now: Awwwwww!
Give me more kittens in the comments!
Current Mood: cold
OMG that One and a Half Men was amazing.
I wonder what other sitcoms you could do? "How I Met The Prince That Was Promised"? There's potential here...
I'm terrible at this game, I don't watch enough sitcoms.
Same here. I barely watch TV as is.
Hmm... "The Kingdom" (spoof on the Office) with like Jeoffery=Michael Scott in the most hilariously wrong casting ever.
I'd say "The Lannisters", but I can't tell if it's supposed to The Sopranos or The Simpsons.
The Simpsons of course- Wacky hijinks abound in Casterly Rock all the time.
Does that make Tyrion Bart?
I suppose Tyrion and Jaime sort of split the role.
The image of Cersei as Lisa is just... it defies words.