Oh, the apostrophe abuse I have witnessed today. *shudder* It was awful.
And so goeth the life of a student, with another week of actual class down - leaving me with a couple of days break before Friday and my three weeks of block placement.
...But hey, at least I can sleep in tomorrow.
And I censused today, so there's that. It was ~thrilling~.
Since the last lot of random links got a pretty good response, here, have some more random entertainments! No idea where I've managed to pick this lot up from.
- A building with windows full of post-it note video game characters. And then it started a post-it note war. I approve.
- Actually, the whole site has a bunch of nifty things to look at/watch. Like the statue of dinosaur Batman. And SNAKE ON A CAR. And so on.
- The WIN section of FailBlog is pretty much along the same lines, even if it is sorta old news. But hey, you can check out Epic yo-yo guy showing off or nifty brass bugs, amongst other things.
- Piano Stairs! ...I want piano stairs. They look fun.
- Heavy Metal Harry Potter Theme. Which is an awesome that speaks for itself, really.
- A video advertising the Quidditch World Cup. No, not the one in the books, the real one. Er, sort of real.
- And to finish up my mini series of Potterness, A fanvid in memory of the Harry Potter series