- So, they found a corpse on the Queen's estate. I think I can hear the conspiracy theories coming into existence as I speak. Type. Whatever.
- In the latest casting news from the upcoming Star Trek movie, both Noel Clarke (aka Mickey from Doctor Who) and Benedict Cumberbatch have been given roles. Which, as I commented on Twitter is going to cause so many BBC crossovers to come into existence.
Also, so much fannish crossing of the streams, really.
- Have the 10 most common New Year's Resolutions in the form of... Cat Macros. Eee, stackable cats!
- I highly approve of this art exhibition, which I wish I could have seen. It starts with a pure white room (including furniture). Then kids are given coloured stickers to place wherever they want.
...Actually, be careful of that site. Some of the art stuff they show is amazing.
- And some arty/sciencey YouTube videos: Non-Newtonian Fluid on a Speaker Cone (IT'S ALIVE!) and Fluid Sculpture (To quote one of the comments, "Best silly straw ever!")
Yes, finding this is the kind of stuff I find online. But it's fun!
In other news, I will apparently be going to see Sherlock Holmes 2 tomorrow with neo_leviathan and ...others, and then Dresden Dolls is on Sunday. Hey, frabjously, ephant, you feel like having dinner somewhere before the show?
ETA: So, I couldn't not link to what is possibly the greatest actual headline ever. (Note: This is not a joke report.) Airline Pilot Startled by Flying Shark