I mean, to list some of today's weirdness:
- My Stalker is back again. He sat next to me in Maths, after turning up late, where he took no notes. Which was unsurprising, considering the only thing he took into the lecture was a bike helmet.
And he also smelled kinda funny.
- I got 19 out of 20 on my Maths assignment! Yayness! And the only mark I lost was due to a really stupid little thing - I wrote down the wrong number - so I am feeling much happier about Maths this semester.
- For lunch today, I decided to borrow an idea from the brain of annatheannoying, and have (of all things) a Nutri-grain sandwich. Which wasn't all that bad, actually, if a little soggy.
- Scav Hunt started. Which meant a huge long list of inanity (and nudity).
- Speaking of nudity, de_chel, knave_scurvy and one other person, streaking through Union House. Interesting.
- Antonia, my Creative Writing tutor - yes, my tutor - decided to take my class out to a pub on Lygon. Which is plenty random on it's own.
Nice drinks, though.
- At said drinks-with-tutor, some completely random old man turned up at our table for some unknown reason. And then stood there for like five minutes speaking Italian. Yes, he gave a completely random Italian speech to us. Which absolutely no-one understood. And just when we thought he was gone for good, he came back. And started singing. And wouldn't stop.
So I spent a while today being serenaded in Italian by some completely random old guy.
becker_: (To ranorith) "You're not bending over properly! ... Bend down further! Lower!"