August 18th, 2005
|11:25 pm - My life has suddenly become completely insane|
I do believe today should win prizes for "Most Random Day Ever." Because it was all just...completely mental.
I mean, to list some of today's weirdness:
- My Stalker is back again. He sat next to me in Maths, after turning up late, where he took no notes. Which was unsurprising, considering the only thing he took into the lecture was a bike helmet.
And he also smelled kinda funny.
- I got 19 out of 20 on my Maths assignment! Yayness! And the only mark I lost was due to a really stupid little thing - I wrote down the wrong number - so I am feeling much happier about Maths this semester.
- For lunch today, I decided to borrow an idea from the brain of annatheannoying, and have (of all things) a Nutri-grain sandwich. Which wasn't all that bad, actually, if a little soggy.
- Scav Hunt started. Which meant a huge long list of inanity (and nudity).
- Speaking of nudity, de_chel, knave_scurvy and one other person, streaking through Union House. Interesting.
- Antonia, my Creative Writing tutor - yes, my tutor - decided to take my class out to a pub on Lygon. Which is plenty random on it's own.
Nice drinks, though.
- At said drinks-with-tutor, some completely random old man turned up at our table for some unknown reason. And then stood there for like five minutes speaking Italian. Yes, he gave a completely random Italian speech to us. Which absolutely no-one understood. And just when we thought he was gone for good, he came back. And started singing. And wouldn't stop.
So I spent a while today being serenaded in Italian by some completely random old guy.
becker_: (To ranorith) "You're not bending over properly! ... Bend down further! Lower!"
|Date:||August 18th, 2005 05:53 pm (UTC)|| |
>>Speaking of nudity, de_chel
and one other person, streaking through Union House. Interesting.<<
That would be me. The second time forsakendaemon
joined us for a run through PLT and Lecture Theatre C in Old Arts.
Well congratulations. You get to join the nudie list.
Was there anyone in the Lecture Theatre at the time? (As in actual lectures)
|Date:||August 18th, 2005 06:21 pm (UTC)|| |
Considering it was MY idea I think I should be at the start of the nudie list! :P
What would be the point of running through lecture theatres that weren't running lectures? Of course there were lectures in there! One of them was melbournian
's Environmental Philosophy lecture but I don't know what lecture was running in the PLT. The lecturer in the PLT was very amused :)
You know, there should be a competition to see who can do a nudie run through the oddest lecture. People could go and find really random things to run through.
Well, it would certainly be amusing, I'll give you that.
Well, from what I can remember, we dragged a bound and oppressed ranorith
through a lecture on the russian revolution...