November 14th, 2005
|11:26 pm - A little thing I like to call procrastination...|
So, I've spent a bit of time writing out my next link list. You know, those things I used to do on a semi-regular basis, and the reason I collect so bloody many links? Well, remind me not to leave it so long again.
Because I have completed just two fandoms worth of links so far. And in MS Word, I am already up to page 6. *facepalm* Seriously, with over a hundred links, this is going to be utterly epic. I hope to have it up sometime in the not too distant future, though.
Also, much love must go to __kali__, for kindly Uploading the CiN trailer! Yes, it's only about 3 seconds long, but anyway...*squee*
And, some quizzes of amusement I have yoinked:
Sort by song title:
First: ! (The Song formerly known as) - Regurgitator
Last: Zebra – John Butler Trio
Sort by time:
First: Ekeiekei.... – Monty Python.
Last: Serenity Melbourne Q and A
This is what happens when you also have just sound stuff on iTunes...
Sort by album:
First: A Rush of Blood to the Head – Coldplay
Last: Without You I’m Nothing - Placebo
And yet I don't listen to either of them much now. Interesting...
Top Five Most Played Songs:
1. Girl Anachronism – The Dresden Dolls
2. Hitchin’ a Ride – Green Day
3. Hello - The Cat Empire
4. Holiday – Green Day
5. Hash Pipe - Weezer
Yes, I like Green Day. How could you tell?
Find "sex", how many songs come up?
26 (If you don’t include “Blood Sugar Sex Magic” album, 9)
Find "death", How many songs come up?
Find "love", How many songs come up?
49 (if you don’t include the “Love this City” album, 35)
I have far more songs for "sex" or "love" than I do "death". This pleases me.
Meme from misscam
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going....
1. So, the TARDIS has a phone. What's the voicemail message for it?
"Hi, you've reached the Doctor's TARDIS. I'm currently elsewhere in the space-time continuum, so please leave a message. If my current regeneration feels like it, I'll try to get back to you soon. Possibly yesterday."
2. Who would be the best shag - Nine or Ten?
*coughs* Well, seeing as Ten is being played by the same guy who was Casanova...I'd have to go for him. Sorry!
3. How much would you have to be paid to eat haggis for a week?
A bloody great lot, considering I am A) a vegetarian, and B) would not be able to keep it down. I mean, the thought of eating somethings organs makes me feel nauseous, can you imagine what the actual experience would do?
4. If humanity's survival depended on it - who would you rather do, Jar-Jar or Bush?
Um...is suicide an option?
5. Why is there pink on your LJ lay-out?
Because pink is my favourite colour.
|Date:||November 14th, 2005 04:54 am (UTC)|| |
Interview me, interview me!
*waves hand wildy*
1. You are due to be executed. What do you want for your final meal?
2. If you could jump into any fandom, which one would you choose?
3. Which fictional character would you kost like to sleep with?
4. Cheese - divine ambrosia, or creation of Satan?
5. What the bloody hell is that thing on your icon?
|Date:||November 14th, 2005 05:05 am (UTC)|| |
5. Wild guess, it's from the Matrix coding.
Hey, Scott's supposed to answer that!
|Date:||November 14th, 2005 05:07 am (UTC)|| |
It's not an answer, it's just a wild guess.
|Date:||November 14th, 2005 05:05 am (UTC)|| |
1. Which of the Firefly characters would you most like to have a conversation with?
2. You are given one week to live. What would you do?
3. Which two characters, from different fandoms, would you most want to see meet up?
4. Joss Whedon is God. Do you agree?
5. When are you going to start doing some more house-searchy stuff?
1. Where would you most like to visit, and why?
2. Which current world figure do you most dislike?
3. If you could be any fictional character, who would it be?
4. What is your very most favourite food ever?
5. Do you particularly like cats, or is your username just some random thing?
|Date:||November 14th, 2005 05:47 am (UTC)|| |
Suicide is not an option.
1. What is your very most favourite colour, and why?
2. Which fandom character do you think would be the best kisser?
3. Who (real or fictional) would you most like to have as a slave for 24 hours?
4. Which is better, Pirates of Ninjas?
5. How did you come up with your LJ name? It intigues me, you see...
Sure, interview me :)
Huzzah for procrastination!
1. Apples vs Oranges: Which would win?
2. I know you don't believe in the Star Wars prequels. So, what would you have rather they done with that backstory?
3. What is the best means of procrastination?
4. Which season do you think is the most fun?
5. And a Futurama question, to keep you up to scratch: What, precisely, comes out the wazoo?