Because I have completed just two fandoms worth of links so far. And in MS Word, I am already up to page 6. *facepalm* Seriously, with over a hundred links, this is going to be utterly epic. I hope to have it up sometime in the not too distant future, though.
Also, much love must go to __kali__, for kindly Uploading the CiN trailer! Yes, it's only about 3 seconds long, but anyway...*squee*
And, some quizzes of amusement I have yoinked:
Sort by song title:
First: ! (The Song formerly known as) - Regurgitator
Last: Zebra – John Butler Trio
Sort by time:
First: Ekeiekei.... – Monty Python.
Last: Serenity Melbourne Q and A
This is what happens when you also have just sound stuff on iTunes...
Sort by album:
First: A Rush of Blood to the Head – Coldplay
Last: Without You I’m Nothing - Placebo
And yet I don't listen to either of them much now. Interesting...
Top Five Most Played Songs:
1. Girl Anachronism – The Dresden Dolls
2. Hitchin’ a Ride – Green Day
3. Hello - The Cat Empire
4. Holiday – Green Day
5. Hash Pipe - Weezer
Yes, I like Green Day. How could you tell?
Find "sex", how many songs come up?
26 (If you don’t include “Blood Sugar Sex Magic” album, 9)
Find "death", How many songs come up?
Find "love", How many songs come up?
49 (if you don’t include the “Love this City” album, 35)
I have far more songs for "sex" or "love" than I do "death". This pleases me.
Meme from misscam
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going....
1. So, the TARDIS has a phone. What's the voicemail message for it?
"Hi, you've reached the Doctor's TARDIS. I'm currently elsewhere in the space-time continuum, so please leave a message. If my current regeneration feels like it, I'll try to get back to you soon. Possibly yesterday."
2. Who would be the best shag - Nine or Ten?
*coughs* Well, seeing as Ten is being played by the same guy who was Casanova...I'd have to go for him. Sorry!
3. How much would you have to be paid to eat haggis for a week?
A bloody great lot, considering I am A) a vegetarian, and B) would not be able to keep it down. I mean, the thought of eating somethings organs makes me feel nauseous, can you imagine what the actual experience would do?
4. If humanity's survival depended on it - who would you rather do, Jar-Jar or Bush?
Um...is suicide an option?
5. Why is there pink on your LJ lay-out?
Because pink is my favourite colour.