Oh, and I finished watching Blackpool last night. I reiterate everything I said in my last post: Awesomely awesome. I love it to pieces.
Oh, and I found a bit of Blackpool ficcage, to my delight. Potentially slashy Blackpool ficcage, which I find a quite fascinating concept.
There is not enough Blackpool fanfic around, really.
And, some memes that seem to be everywhere as of late.
This year I've been busy!
In January I turned sandy_phoenix in for eating carbs (3 points). Last Friday I bought porn for bellmeister (10 points). In April I pushed speshulduck in the mud (-17 points). Last Monday I helped de_chel hide a body (-173 points). Last Thursday I helped quackaquacka across the street (6 points).
Overall, I've been naughty (-171 points). For Christmas I deserve a lump of coal!
Dear, dear. I've been bad.
Though I must inquire as to whose body it was, de_chel.
1. My username is ____ because ____.
2. My journal is titled ____ because ____.
3. My subtitle is ____ because ____.
4. My friends page is called ____ because ____.
5. My default userpic is ____ because ____.
1. My username is drakyndra because, well, I've gone by the name drakynda online for years. Since 2001, actually. It was just a random word I made up as a chat ID, back when my main obsession was Buffy, and I really liked the sound of it. So I decided to keep it and all. And after a while, it sort of became me, you know. I've been Drakyndra online for so long, I don't think I could be anyone else.
Oh, and the fact that I am the only person online with that name is a small thing I'm proud of. Seriously, if you google "drakyndra", every single result you pull up is me. I love being a bit unique like that.
2. My journal is titled Eldritch Lacemaking and Other Randomness because firstly, "eldritch" is my favourite word, and "random" is another fave of mine, secondly, because I couldn't resist the urge to put in a Pratchett reference, and thirdly, because randomness pretty much is what this LJ is all about. The random stuff that is going on in my life or in my head.
3. My subtitle is Welcome to the Twilight Zone *eerie music* because I have been far too lazy to change the damn thing. No, really. I've had this subtitle for far too long, but I can't think of a decent replacement, so any suggestions would be welcomed with open arms.
4. My friends page is called My Blueberry Flavoured Minions of Doom because it's a quote I read in some fanfic ages and ages ago that never fails to amuse me. I mean, who doesn't want to have minions, especially minions of Doom? And the idea that said minions might be blueberry flavoured...it made me grin.
5. My default userpic is David Tennant because I love and adore him, and think he is devastingly attractive. And as an utter fangirl of Doctor Who these days, I couldn't resist. Not to mention that the combination of the picture and that particular quote gives it a whole new meaning, and the fact that fa11ing_away made this icon especially for me.
Being loved is so wonderful, don't you think?