Lucky bitch. *mutters under breath*
All I got was the girl who managed to be mysteriously not there the minute I mentioned I was calling from The Comedy Club. (Despite the fact that until I mentioned that, her room-mate was about to get her) Interesting, that.
I wonder how long she can keep that up for...
But, I did manage to talk Anne the supervisor into giving me Thursday off, so I can go to the CHAS meeting/pub crawl. So see you then, CHAS types!
I am currently about half way through the links list. I think. It should be up by the end of the week, in any case.
Oh, and in lieu of these Doctor Who spoiler pics, I now despeately want to read a DW/James Bond crossover, explaining how 007 is actually a Time Lord.
...Come on, you know it's true.
- Drakyndra will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on drakyndra.
- The condom - originally made from drakyndra - was invented in the early 1500s.
- India tested its first nuclear drakyndra in 1974.
- Drakyndra can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- Drakyndra cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of drakyndra.
- The risk of being struck by drakyndra is one occurence every 9,300 years.
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of drakyndra.
- If drakyndra was life size, she would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human!
I rather like number five actually. And seven, of course.